Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heshmesh

heshmesh

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Empty
PostSubject: Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals)   Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 23:21

Hey Guys I have the offical bad romance karaoke with backing vocals 100% ok so send me a message on youtube and im gunna give you the link ...cause im not allowed to post links Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals)   Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 8:19

heshmesh wrote:
Hey Guys I have the offical bad romance karaoke with backing vocals 100% ok so send me a message on youtube and im gunna give you the link ...cause im not allowed to post links Sad

What? How can you cant post a link? Just upload in mediafire and copy link, paste here! If you can make post like this you can make also link!
Back to top Go down
https://djworld.forumotion.com
heshmesh

heshmesh

PostSubject: Another link   Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 12:39

i cant post any link theres an error says to me

You are not allowed to post links and emails
Back to top Go down
heshmesh

heshmesh

PostSubject: Link ..   Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul - 11:51

this is the link (WWW).mediafire.(Com)/?fagiq9xq3wfuj9x Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals)   Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Offical Karaoke With Backing Vocals)
Page 1 of 1